We're looking for new talent.
If you are an energetic and highly-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial mentality, we’re looking for you! Do you have a desire to work with church organizations to help them save money and time on their purchasing? Are you interested in a fast-paced environment with unlimited potential? Join our team and start your career today!
POSITION: Sales Representative - Northern California
Under general supervision, involved in coordination, planning and execution of customer-facing and/or internal facing activities generating brand, membership, adhesion, obtaining leads and boosting conversions.
WE KEEP THE POSITION CHALLENGING; RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Follow-up on existing members regularly
• Look for new members (abbeys, congregations, religious communities, schools, retirement homes, churches and other organizations of the church)
• In liaison with the team at headquarters and other colleagues in the field, coordinate your regional club (meetings, visits) and develop new markets
HIT THE GROUND RUNNING WITH THESE REQUIREMENTS:
• Four year degree (BA or BS) as well as solid sales experience
• Excellent proficiency of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) as well as the Google Drive platform a must
• Experience in the following Buying Categories a plus: Food Service, Janitorial/Sanitation, Copiers/MFP's,
• Experience in working with faith-based organizations
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and non-verbally
• Demonstrated ability to engage and sustain productive professional relationships
• Proven track record in managing time autonomously
• Ability to be persistent and resilient
• Valid driver’s license from current state of residence required
• References will be asked
WHAT CHARACTERIZES YOU:
• Available and accessible
• Honesty, generosity and integrity are important to you
• Open-minded, simple and service oriented
• Positive and dynamic
• You believe in yourself and in others
WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO US:
To serve all our members. The Cedar know-how is proven. But this professionalism only has value when administered by respecting the dignity of each person, the common good, subsidiarity and solidarity.
WHO ARE WE:
The Cedar Buying Group Inc. is the California branch of an existing successful 22 year old Buying Group located in France. We negotiate prices with suppliers on behalf of our members (organizations of the Church such as parishes, congregations, schools, dioceses, etc). Managers act as coaches that put our member’s interests first while ensuring your success. We focus on developing strengths, not fixing weaknesses. Our culture recognizes results, while embracing work-life balance.
If you are customer focused, if you pay attention to detail, if you are a team player, if you enjoy being at the service of others and in the field, please apply to this position. Come meet us, let us meet you! We’re looking for solid, long term individuals to fill this position and grow along with us as we develop our business.
Full-time position is home office based. Involves lots of car travel. Health coverage included. Please send Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com, reference: SR Position, NorCal.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.